5.03.2006

coming up . . . a really long day

Tomorrow I have a huge AP english exam. It lasts about 4 and a half hours (yipee). It covers practically everything I've ever read and more. 4 40 minute essays to write and a crap load of multiple choice questions too. It's actually suppose to be hard. (Stifle the laughter already. I know. A real test given at Lonoke High?)

So I told mom and everyone, "sure yeah I'll study." We'll see how that turns out. I'm just concerned about the fact that this thing lasts through my usual lunch. I don't usually eat breakfast already because I'm never hungry til about 9 or so. This isn't good. That's all I'll be able to think about. Plus my stomach will be growling like a madman.

Which reminds me . . . I'm re-reading The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger. Great book. I definetely suggest it.

Tunes: Gus -- Don't Fear the Reaper

It's really different from any version I've ever heard. It came off the Scream soundtrack circa '96. And, I was told via Ashley, that it was played on Smallville as well. Anyway, it's great in its own slow, mellow and entrancing sort of way. It's like it's a whole other song.

12 comments:

Sunshine said...

I didn't know it was even possible to study for the AP exam, and I took it.
Bring snacks, they have to give you breaks. And good luck!

Holland Chase said...

Yeah . . . I ate a little breakfast (for once) and still starved.

Thanks Brandon for making me read East of Eden. I had to write on it today.

I think I did pretty well on it, but usually when I feel that way, I bomb it.

Katie said...

just be thankful you didn't have to take the APUSH...that one was killer....i think i did good on the english one, though..the first poem was mine!!!!

Holland Chase said...

Lucky! (in best Napoleon voice ever) I hate you.

Katie said...

i'm sure you did fine, though...i didn't even realize that that other poem (forgot the name again) was on there until everyone was talking about it...so, i'm probably screwed on that part lol

Katie said...

i posted a blog on here...you should read it because i put in a little note for you....

Anonymous said...

What up Seth
I sitll wait for you to come and visit me.
My dad want me to go back to USA and study overthere.
Mail me back sometime na
miss ya

Holland Chase said...

hey thai guy.

what's he studying?

I still want to. I just have to save money and set aside time. I think I'm going to shoot for next summer maybe. Sound good to you? I think if I go ahead and make the plans I'll be able to do it, but if not then I probably won't save the money for it.

Katie said...

i look like a retard when i cry and my class day pictures proved it!

Katie said...

WE GRADUATED!!
WE FINALLY FREAKIN GRADUATED!!!

Sunshine said...

Congrats on graduating. Coming up... a new post?

Katie said...

good grief....an update is definately needed