I saw a girl on his lap :(
I RAN HOME heartbrokenn ON MY BED
NOt A WORD tO MY MOtHER WAS SAiD
FAtHER CAME LAtE AT NiGHt
HE LOOKED At ME FROM LEFt tO RiGHt
HE SAW ME HANGiNG FROM A ROPE
HE tOOK HiS KNiFE tO CUt ME DOWN
AND ON MY DRESS A NOtE WAS FOUND:
DiG MY GRAVE
DiG it DEEP
text taken from a random facebook "friend" i added tonight
i don't even know her
now i know why
NOt A WORD tO MY MOtHER WAS SAiD
FAtHER CAME LAtE AT NiGHt
HE LOOKED At ME FROM LEFt tO RiGHt
HE SAW ME HANGiNG FROM A ROPE
HE tOOK HiS KNiFE tO CUt ME DOWN
AND ON MY DRESS A NOtE WAS FOUND:
DiG MY GRAVE
DiG it DEEP
i don't even know her
now i know why

8 comments:
i dunno what's worse, the attempt at poetry or the subject which inspired the writing...
to me it's the extra-juvenile approach to poetry. the excessive forced rhymes, poor, unoriginal imagery, and the lack of a decent ending.
not that the subject matter was worth anything either.
poor girl.
my writing sucks so i don't show it to anyone.
she should learn...
nice shirt hippy
So I guess it's wrong that I automatically wrote a final line in my head: Maybe then I can sleep.
Well, at least when we go to hell,
we'll be together.
I took the Dante's thing as well...
the results are in my blog.
Also, Who else do I know on blogger?
At least i got low in some areas.. lol.
You got mostly high.
Very low for the lowest levels of hell. Which makes me wonder how you answered those questions. haha.
Also, what did you think of my last writing?
-- i think about killing people.
Post a Comment